Engineer who develops, implements, measures, analyzes and improves cost-effective manufacturing processes and methods in accordance with product specifications and quality standards; recommends and implements improvements to production processes, methods and controls; contributes to the evolution of product and service offerings via research and development; and coordinates manufacturing launch for new or revised products.
- Establish and sustain safe and reliable manufacturing systems that are accurate and repeatable to produce high-quality parts.
- Implement statistical process control to establish and validate product and process capabilities.
- Enable real-time analysis of critical process parameters and prescribe corrective action.
- Develop easy-to-use tools, resources and associated training programs.
- Solve problems and troubleshoot errors in the manufacturing process.
- Improve production rates, efficiencies, yields, costs and changeover time while maintaining or improving quality.
- Enhance manufacturing efficiency by analyzing and planning work flow, space requirements and equipment layout.
- Develop new manufacturing processes and capabilities by studying product requirements and researching, designing, modifying and testing manufacturing methods and equipment.
- Candidates should have a BS in Engineering.
- Required skills are an understanding of MS Office, AutoCAD or SolidWorks, Lean Principles (5S, Kaizen, etc.) and the ability to be organized, multi-task, meet deadlines, prioritize projects and have a quality focus.
- Preferred attributes include experience with ERP systems and experience at a manufacturing company.
Does this sound like you?
Then, apply! We want to meet you.
Send your resume to: