Switzer, a precision metal components manufacturer in Blasdell, NY, is seeking an HR Manager to join their growing team and lead the HR function. Switzer believes in pursuing perfection and leveraging the best technology to meet client needs.The HR Manager will lead the HR function and develop best in-class solutions for the company and its people.
Successful candidates will possess a well-rounded knowledge of HR processes and an ability to apply strategy in a growing organization. Owning the HR function and reporting to the CEO, this position will work closely with the management team to develop, enhance, implement and administer HR processes that align the team with the company’s mission, vision, values and goals.
- Identify opportunities to enhance HR processes and service in the organization.
- Ensure compliance with all federal, state and local employment laws.
- Develop, implement and evaluate development/training processes and programs, including performance management and onboarding.
- Manage positive employee relations and engagement initiatives.
- Analyze the benefit strategy and administer benefit plans.
- Lead the recruitment process for all opportunities.
- Candidate should have well-rounded HR experience that includes strategy, compliance, workforce planning/recruiting, training/development, compensation/benefits and employee relations.
- Must have the ability to shift between strategic planning, process/policy creation and hands-on administration.
- Needs to be able to recognize opportunities to enhance personnel function to support organizational growth (a constantly evolving mindset).
- Candidate should have 5+ years of experience in an HR role, preferably with new HR function implementation in a manufacturing environment, and a bachelor’s degree in human resources or a related field.
- PHR or SHRM-SCP certification is desired, with SPHR or SHRM-SCP preferred.
Switzer offers a competitive package of benefits, which includes employer contribution toward medical insurance premium and HRA, dental, vision, 401k with employer match, employer paid life, short/long-term disability and medical and dependent care FSA.
Does this sound like you?
Then, apply! We want to meet you.
Send your resume to: