Switzer is always looking for dedicated, hard-working talent who will uphold our values in a challenging, professional atmosphere. We offer competitive pay and an unparalleled benefits package that align with our company mission, vision, values, and goals – a culture that promotes career growth. Successful candidates will be able to set up, operate, and maintain a subset of the production equipment at one or both Switzer locations.
Schedule: Monday - Friday, 6am - 2:30pm
• Set up and operate equipment per standard operating procedures and describe best practices as instructed.
• always Assures in-process quality. Takes process measurements at prescribed frequency and reacts to out of tolerance conditions.
• Performs preventative maintenance on equipment and champions world-class housekeeping throughout the operation.
• Utilizes maintenance request documentation to keep our equipment functioning as effectively as possible.
• Identifies corrective and preventative actions to assist in continually improving the business with emphasis on principal area(s) of responsibility.
• Displays a positive and team focused attitude. Completes other tasks as required.
• 1+ years of relevant experience in similar manufacturing environment.
• Punctual arrival for shifts
• Organized with strong attention to detail
• Responsible and determined
• Ability to read and interpret technical drawings
• Can measure and verify key product characteristics and dimensions to print
• Can recognize, diagnose, and correct basic equipment failures
• Able to fill out, interpret, and react to control charts.
• High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
• Pre-Employment Drug Test with negative result
Switzer offers a competitive package of benefits including employer contribution toward medical insurance premium and HRA (Health Reimbursement Account), dental, vision, 401k with employer match, employer paid life, short and long-term disability, and medical and dependent care FSA.
• Paid Vacation and Personal Time
• Eight (8) Paid Holidays
• A day off for your birthday!
• Tuition Reimbursement Program
• Professional Development Opportunities
Does this sound like you?
Then, apply! We want to meet you.
Send your resume to: